Lowe’s always want to improve its service by taking customer’s feedback. And for that, they take Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. With the help of lowes survey, they collect the details about the experience of the survey, and in return, they offer you exciting gift cards! But before we move to the rules and steps to complete the survey, let’s discuss the Lowe’s and its survey.
About Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lowe’s is an American retail chain of home improvement stores started in 1946. Today it is running in the three countries United States, Canada, and Mexico with 2390 store. They provide complete home improvement project for renters and homeowners. Check More – Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lowe’s headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, and they have a staff of about 310,000 people in North America only. Lowe’s ranked as 2nd largest hardware chain in the world. With popularity, they also want to maintain their product quality.
Lowe’s is also known for its Corporate Social Responsibility-CSR activities. With CSR activity, they take various initiatives like public education, community improvement, etc.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Information
Lowe’s Customer Feedback Survey is an easy online survey, and it takes hardly eight to ten minutes to finish. And in return of your precious time, customer and company both get the benefit. Customers get better and improve quality things, and the company finds where they need improvement and what customer need.
Lowe’s Customer Survey: Basic Rules, Conditions, and Requirements:
- You need a purchase receipt of Lowe’s Store which is not older than seven days.
- The device like a computer, laptop or mobile with an active internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of English, French or Spanish language, at least one can read and understand the question to answer it.
- The age of the participant must be 18 years or old to enter sweepstakes
- Any employee, sponsor consultants, interns, independent contractor, and their family member can take part in the survey. There is no need to purchase more to pay more as there is no influence of amount you have paid to choose the winners.
- If you are a legal resident of the United States of America and Canada then only you can take part in the Survey and Sweepstakes. It is not open for residents of the Province of Quebec.
- After seven days of purchase, your receipt code will not be valid for filling the survey.
Step By Step Guide To Participate in the Lowe’s Survey at www.lowes.com survey
- First, go to the official site of the survey or click on the link given below: www.lowes.com/survey
- Now choose the language from English, Spanish or French and click on next.
- On the next page, you have to fill the 12 digit receipt ID number and time of visit. If you confused while filling, check for the reference receipt.
- Now, answer all the question carefully and genuinely as per your last visit.
- At last, give your contact detail, and in return, you will get Lowe’s $5,000 gift card sweepstakes drawing.
Lowe’s Survey Rewards & Sweepstakes:
- After successful completion of the survey, a lucky winner will win an entry in the sweepstakes worth USD 300.
- The customer needs to complete the survey, to get the gift cards.
- Once, you finish the survey; you do not need to do any process to qualified to sweepstakes.
- Follow the steps carefully to confirm sweepstakes entry.
Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Link:
Lowe’s Official Site:
It is all about Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, Lowe’s Customer Feedback Survey, Lowe’s Customer Survey details information can find out here. In case if you have any problem, then you can go to the official site or ask our experts using the comment section below.